- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION:This ZENY fire pit is made of high quality solid and long-lasting black coated metal mesh and frame.It can work longtime outside and keep rust resistant.
- SQUARE TABLETOP:Faux stone lines design makes ZENY firepit archaic and aristocratic.The tabletop has a distance from the center to prevent burning by fire.Beautiful patterns and square clean line make it a perfectornament in your garden, patio or backyard.
- MULTIPURPOSE:This 3 in 1 fire pit can not only offer warmth,but also can be used for BBQ and cooling drinks and food.The BBQ shelf in the pictures is included.
- SAFE USE: ZENY wood burning fire pit featuring a safety mesh cover encloses the fire for safety as well as preventing sparks or debris flying and comes with a poker to stoke fire and remove the mesh lid safely.Both of them ensure its safety use and gives youdual protection.
- EASY ASSEMBLE:Easy to assemble under the manual.If you have any questions of the fire pit,feel free to contact us.Overall dimensions: 32" (W) × 13" (H) × 32"(L).WARM NOTE:Dark grey and black color firepit will be shipped at random.Please kindly note.
Details: ZENY outdoor garden fire pit is ideal for cool evenings, providing cozy warmth, lithe light which makes a beautiful, captivating, comfortable atmosphere.With heat proof frame
Ideal for any outdoor gathering, lovers' bill and coo, parent-child communication or simply sit down alone
Square design and Faux-design black coated finish fire pit
Sturdy legs provide stability and supports
fire pit cover included
Easy to assemble
Product Dimension: 28.35"x28.75"x9.84";
Carry Bag, Square fire pit; Poker; grill; Safe mesh cover; Instructions; PVC Rain Cover: 83x83x46cm;
Before using this outdoor fire pit, please thoroughly read and make sure to follow all given instructions, warnings as well as cautions in this manual. Failure to those instructions may result in deaths, serious injuries or property damage.
1. Do NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to light the fire.
2. Do NOT place hot fireplace toos onto combustible surfaces, such as grass, wooden furniture.
a) Using heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to remove spark guard.
b) While using a long-handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow.
c) Wait until embers have developed before adding any additional wood.
d) If additional wood is added, carefully place wood on top of embers. e) Use heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to replace spark protector/cover
3. When in use, there should be no flammable materials around.
4. Do not use on flammaable objects, such as wood, plastic etc.
5. Wehen the fire is out and outdoor fireplace is cool, remove and properly dispose of the ashes.
6. Store the outdoor fireplace assembled in a cool dry location, away from children and pets