View on Amazon
- Important: Our shade sails have curved sides to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping; this can add 1"-8" in side length. Middle-center of sail will be shorter in width due to curves. If straight sides are preferred please contact us. Read description for details
- Includes one piece 5' x 5' x 7'Beige Tan Tiangle sun shade sail with curved sides, a 12 Feet PE rope, and an instruction sheet. The fabric is made by Buff fabric with white stripes to give it a AREA FIT shade appearance
- Breathable sun shade sails can be used over a patio, driveway, or other outdoor areas to protect against up to 95% of harmful UV rays; easy to clean with mild detergent and water, fade resistant, will not mold, mildew, stain, or tear.
- Made of 100% brand new high-density permeable 180 GSM polyethylene knitted fabric material. Made so that no water is accumulated on top during rainfall, 0% recycled material,3 Years warranty under normal usage and normal weather conditions.
- 12 Feet PE ropes and Stainless Steel D-rings in each corner make the sun shade sail easy to attach to any sturdy connection point to provide sun protection and personal design where you need it; read description for details
Attention: These Sun Shade Sails are manufactured with quality materials and provide UV protection from the sun. Please anchor structure properly (read our policy).
Important: We highly advise that you read our privacy and return policy for important information on proper anchoring, replacement parts, special orders, how to correctly take measurements, installation, and advantages of purchasing a Sunshades Depot Sun Shade Sail.
HOW TO MAKE THE MEASUREMENT
1. Measure the distance from one post to the next post.
2. Based upon those measurements, subtract 1-1.5 feet. For example, for a 9' by 9' by 9' measurement we suggest one 8' by 8' by 8' product.
For any questions please call us on 909-696-4567 for further assistance.
NOTE: *Our custom sun shade sails are made case-by-case and cannot be resold so please pick your size carefully.
*Our sun shade sails have curves on each side to enhance pull strength and prevent drooping on the sides. Due to the curved sides on sun shade sails, the product may have 1-6 inches deviations on side length. For our hand-made products, deviations of 2 inches more or less is not uncommon. Thus, any deviations between 0 and 8 inches are acceptable for our products.
*Due to curves, please keep in mind that our sun shade sails will be 4-6 inches shorter in middle width.
*If you have further requests like straight side on all/one/two sides, exact sides length, or with buckles on the sun shade sail sides, or questions like installation and maintainance please contact our customer service phone number 909-696-4567 or Email [email protected]
Brand: Sunshades Depot