- Steel construction design makes this fire pit durable and long-lasting;
- Flame retardant lid will limit the amount of ashes emitting from the flames;
- Light weight design (15.75 lbs.) will allow you to move it around your yard with ease;
- The bronze finish and lattice design will add to your outdoor home décor, whether it be your porch, patio, or garden.
- Its deep and wide bowl will be able to hold a great amount of wood to keep the fire burning for hours (wood not included);
Before using this outdoor fire pit, please thoroughly read and make sure to follow all given instructions, warnings as well as cautions in this manual. Failure to those instructions may result in deaths, serious injuries or property damage.
1. Do NOT use gasoline, kerosene, diesel fuel, lighter fluid or alcohol to light the fire.
2. Do NOT place hot fireplace toos onto combustible surfaces, such as grass, wooden furniture.
a) Using heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to remove spark guard.
b) While using a long-handled fireplace tool, shift coals and logs to allow additional airflow.
c) Wait until embers have developed before adding any additional wood.
d) If additional wood is added, carefully place wood on top of embers.
e) Use heat-resistant gloves and a fireplace tool to replace spark protector/cover
3. When in use, there should be no flammable materials around.
4. Do not use on flammaable objects, such as wood, plastic etc.
5. Wehen the fire is out and outdoor fireplace is cool, remove and properly dispose of the ashes.
6. Store the outdoor fireplace assembled in a cool dry location, away fron children and pets.
product dimensions: 24"(L) x 24"(W) x 25"(H)
lid dimensions: 21.25"(L) X 21.25"(W) X 9"(H)
fire pit base dimensions: 18.5" Diameter x 7.5"(h)
Bowl dimensions: 24" diameter x 8.5"(h)
Product Weight: 15.75 lbs
Package Dimensions: 29.3 x 26.7 x 11.9 inches