- Comfortable ottoman pairs with AD503 Classic Adirondack, folds for easy storage and is made of fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot- is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, salt spray
- Fully assembled; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 22 Inch wide by 18-3/4 Inch deep by 14 Inch high; 20-year limited warranty
Details: You can't totally relax in your oversized Adirondack until you have this equally comfortable oversized ottoman to match. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that's available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It's also designed to withstand nature's elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.