- This perfectly sized kid's dining table is made with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Some assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 38 inches wide by 38 inches deep by 22-1/2 inches high; 20-year limited warranty
Details: Who wouldn’t want to sit at the kids’ table when it’s this much fun? This dining table is perfect for anything from celebrating birthdays to just snacking with friends. POLYWOOD furniture is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that’s available in a variety of attractive, fade-resistant colors. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and it never needs to be painted, stained or waterproofed. It’s also designed to withstand nature’s elements as well as to resist stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses. Best of all, POLYWOOD furniture is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.