- Intimate 37" dining table is made with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi and salt spray
- Some assembly required; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 36-3/4 Inch wide by 36-3/4 Inch deep by 29 Inch high; 20-year limited warranty
Details: Perfect for a more intimate outdoor dining atmosphere, the POLYWOOD Nautical 37" Dining Table brings a balance of form and function to your deck or patio. The stylish design, durable construction and easy maintenance are standard features. Seven attractive, fade-resistant color choices give you options to coordinate with your outdoor décor. Made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty, this eco-friendly table is constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot. It's built to withstand nature's elements without ever needing to be painted, stained or waterproofed. And when it comes to keeping it clean, soap and water is all you need since it resists stains associated with wine and condiments, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses.
Sample Block Quote
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo loremous convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos.
Sample Paragraph Text
Praesent vestibulum congue tellus at fringilla. Curabitur vitae semper sem, eu convallis est. Cras felis nunc commodo eu convallis vitae interdum non nisl. Maecenas ac est sit amet augue pharetra convallis nec danos dui.
Cras suscipit quam et turpis eleifend vitae malesuada magna congue. Damus id ullamcorper neque. Sed vitae mi a mi pretium aliquet ac sed elitos. Pellentesque nulla eros accumsan quis justo at tincidunt lobortis denimes loremous. Suspendisse vestibulum lectus in lectus volutpat, ut dapibus purus pulvinar. Vestibulum sit amet auctor ipsum.