- This inviting dining chair, with its contoured seat and curved back, is made with fade-resistant POLYWOOD recycled lumber
- POLYWOOD recycled HDPE lumber has the look of painted wood without the upkeep real wood requires; requires no painting, staining, or waterproofing
- Heavy-duty construction withstands nature's elements; will not splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot and is resistant to stains, insects, fungi, and salt spray
- Fully assembled; commercial grade stainless steel hardware; made in the USA
- Measures 17 inches wide by 21-1/4 inches deep by 34 inches high; 20-year limited warranty
Details: Welcome family and friends around your outdoor dining table in relaxed comfort and style with the POLYWOOD La Casa Café Dining Side Chair. This inviting chair, with its contoured seat and curved back, is available in several attractive, fade-resistant colors designed to complement any décor. Built to withstand nature’s elements, this sturdy chair is made in the USA and backed by a 20-year warranty. It’s constructed of solid POLYWOOD recycled lumber that looks like painted wood but requires none of the maintenance real wood furniture does. It won’t splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot, nor does it ever need to be painted, stained or waterproofed. In addition, this eco-friendly chair resists stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses so it’s easy to keep clean with just soap and water.