- Playful Statement Design: The joyful Lolly highlights the natural beauty of our sustainable materials with dramatic contrast styling and playful accents, such as gently curved corners and tapered natural feet
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified: Screened for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs known to pollute indoor air, the Lolly meets the rigorous chemical emissions standards of UL, a global independent safety science company; Get the Look: Shop the full Lolly collection of matching dressers and versatile décor pieces for a stylish nursery reveal
- 3-in-1 Convertibility: Easily transitions as your babe grows from crib to toddler bed and daybed, with an included toddler bed conversion kit; Eco-Conscious Design: Made with solid New Zealand pine wood, one of the most sustainable and renewable woods available
Grows with Babe: Low-profile design to easily put newborns to rest. 4 adjustable mattress positions included so you can lower the mattress height as babe learns to sit and stand
- Clean Modern Aesthetic: Our hidden hardware construction eliminates visible screws on the furniture exterior for a polished, clean look; Non-Toxic and Safe: We finish our cribs in a non-toxic multi-step painting and staining process that is lead and phthalate safe. Exceeds ASTM International and U.S. CPSC safety standards
- Universal Mattress Fit: While the Lolly is a standard size crib, we recommend our Pure by Babyletto line of exclusively non-toxic, eco-conscious crib mattresses
Details: The Lolly 3-in-1 Convertible Crib highlights the natural beauty of our sustainable materials with dramatic contrast styling and playful accents such as gently curved corners and tapered natural feet. Modern and functional, an included toddler bed conversion kit allows you to seamlessly convert from crib to toddler bed to daybed as your babe grows. GREENGUARD Gold certified and made with non-toxic materials, the Lolly is the go-to-choice for style influencers and stylish parents.